Adri Jo Photo

Hot (Pink) Family Pictures - Adri Jo Photo

I love the colors in these pictures.  Aren't they just a family of MODELS? (And we just so happend to be related. Yahoo! ) I love the hot/bright pink shirts on all the girls. Super cute! We had a wonderful, short and sweet family session last month. I'm so excited to share this little preview with you.As always, this is just a glimpse into the photo session. This family received so many great images from this session. I'm excited to see what they choose to put up in their living room. :-)

Want to see MORE of this family?
Click here:
Beauty Queen Bride
Quickie Little Picky of Miss {S}
Two Four Pix...I Turned Six {Six Year Portraits}
Mr Diegs {Tough Boy Pictures}
The Beautiful Angelee
Colorful and Candid {Family Portraits}
Drama Girlie Pictures









2 comments

Grandma Betty said...

Super cute photos Adri. Great work.

Moore said...

These are great! Love the poses and natural look of all of it. It just looks like they were having a good time. This is the first time I have seen your Logo. Very artsy, clever and most important memorable and recognizable.