Adri Jo Photo

Baby Eli - Newborn Session - Rigby Idaho -Adri Jo Photo

I just delivered these pictures today to Eli's mommy. What a fun part of my job!!!

Oh, baby Eli is absolutely darling! I love being around all new-ness of newborns. His soft skin, tight gripping hands, and silky hair are enough to make me tear up! He is so blessed to have such a sweet mommy and daddy. You can see they both love him VERY much.

Many friends and relatives gave him handmade baby blankets. We were able to incorporate one of the crocheted baby blankets into some of the pictures. (How fun that it matched perfectly with the little newsboy hat I made for him. You can find the pattern for it here)

Here are a few favorites from the session. As always...its hard to narrow it down to these few to post. If you want to see the whole session - you'll have to call his mommy! ha :-)

 







Find a link to the newsboy hat crochet pattern above!

No comments