Adri Jo Photo

East Idaho Photographer | Anderson Family | By Adri Jo Photo

 Hi friends! I'm excited to share these family photos done in Rexburg, ID. What a sweet family with lots of love - they are a fun bunch :-) I enjoyed every minute!
Oh, and their newest little grandbaby is precious. He reminds me of Owen, my energetic blue-eyed blonde who is now FOUR years old. Sheesh! The time goes by to quickly. Before you know it, this little Baby "E" will sprout up into a toddler  :-)
I'm loving the colors they chose - they sort of have a "nautical" vibe with the reds and blues. Its absolutely eye catching and I love how the colors POP in the photos (Almost as much as their darling smiles :-)).
Anderson Family,
It was a pleasure working with you again. What super duper awesome people you are!

--Adri Jo












No comments